- May perform the same duties as workers supervised such as enforce regulations of establishments; check age identification of patrons; drive and guard armored trucks; use telecommunications such as two-way radio, cell phone and pager; follow radio and emergency telephone procedures.
- Monitor security television
- Operate security control room equipment
- Ensure safety and emergency procedures are followed
- Respond to alarms, bomb threats and other emergencies
- Detect or prevent thefts and vandalism
- Make arrest under the Criminal Code of Canada
- May appear in court as witness
- Resolve conflicts situations
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress reports to management
- Co-ordinate. assign and review the work of security guards
- Established work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with security guards
- Hire and train staff in job duties. safety procedures and company policies
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
Wages and Benefits: Wages $25.00 to 30.00 per hour, for 40 hours work per week.
Work Experience: Must have at least over 2 years of work experience as a security guard supervisor. Have a strong command in English language both in oral and written communication.
Education: Completion of secondary school is required. Security guard licence, Security guard basic (preassignment) training program certificate, Provincial/territorial security officer certificate, Canadian Corps of Commissionaires membership/certificate, CPR Certificate, First Aid Certificate, Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate is required.
Qualified applicants must send resume by mail or submit in person to the General Manager at Pasifika Security Services lnc. at Suite 1128, 9909 102 Street, Grande Prairie, AB T8V 2V4 or alternatively email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DISCLAIMER: GETCANADIANEXPERIENCE does not guarantee the validity of job posting and job offers on its website. Job Seekers are cautioned to verify the validity of job postings and offers before taking any action about their employment situation. Job Seekers are solely responsible for checking the validity, genuineness, and legitimacy of any Employer, job posting or job offer posted on its company website.