GETCANADIANEXPERIENCE.CA is a Job Posting website dedicated to providing the best
source of job opportunities and job search experience to NEW IMMIGRANTS or NEWCOMERS in Canada
using a reliable, boosted and secure platform.
Proactive Consulting Services Limited is an Industrial Safety Services provider. We provide site safety supervision, safety watch and training services to organizations for during construction, shutdown and daily operations as required. We are currently looking for Safety Watch personnel to assist with our summer season.
Safety Watch is an entry-level position ideal for those who are new to the safety industry or may be looking for a career change in the industrial field. If you are interested in project-based work with competitive salary, please consider this opportunity!
· Monitoring the area for potential hazards in the workplace while work is being performed by other employees
· Understanding of specific job operations and equipment
· Maintain conditions and requirements stated on the safety permit
· Stop operations in the event of an emergency
· Maintain constant means of communication with workers in the area and emergency responders
· Maintain a constant presence on job site while work is being done
· Follow company and client policies and procedures
· Know the location of all safety equipment including fire extinguishers, first aid and eye wash stations, shower units, etc.
· At least 1 year of industrial experience
· Safety Construction Orientation Training (SCOT)
· Standard First Aid
· Strong comprehension and communication skills
· Ability to work outdoors in all environmental conditions
· Provision of a clean drug and alcohol test
· Successful completion of free pre-employment training provided by Proactive
If you feel this position is for you, please email your resume today!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Job Types: Full-time, Seasonal
Contract length: 2 months
Salary: $6,000.00-$7,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Expected start date: 2022-06-06