GETCANADIANEXPERIENCE.CA is a Job Posting website dedicated to providing the best
source of job opportunities and job search experience to NEW IMMIGRANTS or NEWCOMERS in Canada
using a reliable, boosted and secure platform.
Forward is looking for a full-time Data Entry and Underwriting Assistant to join our team in London, ON.
Forward Insurance Managers Ltd. is a growing Managing Underwriting Agency licensed across Canada and distributes property & casualty insurance products through brokerage partners. Our vision is to blend traditional insurance delivery with technology for a modern approach. People + Technology.
· Handling invoicing of transactions.
· Reviewing and reconciling accounts receivables.
· Assisting with internal administration and processing of specialty insurance lines.
· Achieve performance targets.
· Promote and model Forward culture, values and brand promise.
· Other duties as required.
· Strong computer skills including high proficiency with MS office. Typing speed and accuracy is critical.
· Able to work effectively under pressure and deliver on deadlines.
· An inclusive and transparent collaboration style.
· Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Aptitude to adapt to changes in the workplace positively.
Bonus if you also have…
· Knowledge of insurance (also a great position if you’re interested in joining and learning about the insurance industry).
This role includes a benefits package. Compensation to be determined, commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00-$45,000.00 per year