Emergency Roadside Assistance Technician – Night Shift
When you are considering a new career opportunity, I am sure you are trying to find the right fit for you. Well, if you want to be with the best then you want to be with CAA Atlantic. CAA has been identified as the most trusted brand in Canada for four out of the last five years. Our Members, partners and employees trust us, and you should too!
Published salary range is inclusive of bonus, overtime and stat holiday pay.
This is a great opportunity to be part of the growing Automobile Services Team. This team has the benefit of:
- Working 4 days on 4 days off
- Regular paychecks: we pay by the hour
- Minimum 6% vacation pay
- Average overtime earnings last year were $3200 with opportunity for more.
- Paid stat holiday work available
- Market leading benefit package including:
- $1,500 for mental health support,
- orthodontic coverage,
- IVF treatment coverage
- Coverage for ED drugs
- Vaccinations such as Twinrix & Shingrix coverage
- Telemedicine – provides you with 24/7 direct access to medical care and wellness services by phone or video chat
- Store discounts (insurance, travel,)
- Complimentary Premier Membership
- Working with incredible team members and our CAA members
- Working with an organization that prioritizes your safety
This is the perfect opportunity for you if:
- You have experience driving larger vehicles including buses, cube vans or other similar larger vehicles
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Do you change your own oil?
- Likes to work on their own vehicles
- Generally known as a handyperson
- Enjoys interacting with our Members who continue to recognize us as the strongest brand in Canada
- Enjoy the variety of new and challenging issues that you get to solve
- The opportunity to work independently throughout the Greater Halifax Municipality
What does a regular day look like:
So much more
The following qualifications will be required to carry out this role:
- Clear criminal background check
- Clean drivers abstract.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the CAA Atlantic Team apply now while we still have open opportunities.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $47,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Language training provided
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 12 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: On the road
DISCLAIMER: GETCANADIANEXPERIENCE does not guarantee the validity of job posting and job offers on its website. Job Seekers are cautioned to verify the validity of job postings and offers before taking any action about their employment situation. Job Seekers are solely responsible for checking the validity, genuineness, and legitimacy of any Employer, job posting or job offer posted on its company website.