The Colombian Mountain Coffee Inc. is looking for Coffee Bean Grader – Food and Beverage in Edmonton AB.
- Advise supervisors of ingredient or product deficiencies
- Take samples of products at various stages of processing
- Examine ingredients or finished products to ensure conformance to company standards
- Conduct routine tests for product specifications
- Grade and label raw materials or finished products
- Ensure hygiene and sanitation practices conform to policies and regulations Uphold the quality of recipes already set in place, tracking roast profiles and maintaining quality standards
- Responsible for weekly production roasting
- Responsible for sample roasting as directed
- Maintaining adequate stock levels of each roasted coffee as directed
- Keeping updated inventory of green coffee
- Helping develop better systems for managing the roastery
- Loading, handling and organizing green coffee
- Packaging roasted coffee to a high standard
- Fulfilling online, wholesale and cafe orders
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment for food production
- Cleaning and maintaining the roaster
- Cleaning and maintaining the roastery production area
- Preparing, cleaning and maintaining cold drink fulfillment in the summer months
- Assisting the Production Manager in any other tasks required
- Direct roastery assistant in any tasks needed in the production and deliveries.
- Help with any other tasks or projects needed for a smooth operation of roastery and cafes.
Educational requirement: None
Related experience: 6 Months – 1 Year Experience
Wage offered: $22.00 per hour for 40 hours/week, Permanent, Full Time.
Work Locations :10340-134 Street NW Suite 1, Edmonton, AB T5N-2B1
Business address: 10340-134 Street NW Suite 1, Edmonton, AB T5N-2B1
Submit resume via E-MAIL.
DISCLAIMER: GETCANADIANEXPERIENCE does not guarantee the validity of job posting and job offers on its website. Job Seekers are cautioned to verify the validity of job postings and offers before taking any action about their employment situation. Job Seekers are solely responsible for checking the validity, genuineness, and legitimacy of any Employer, job posting or job offer posted on its company website.