GETCANADIANEXPERIENCE.CA is a Job Posting website dedicated to providing the best
source of job opportunities and job search experience to NEW IMMIGRANTS or NEWCOMERS in Canada
using a reliable, boosted and secure platform.
Energuy is looking for someone to join our Data team in our Brantford Office.
If you enjoy a fast paced, high energy working environment then ENERGUY may be the place for you.
Do you align with these core values?...................................
· We are fun and productive
· We treat our team and clients like partners
· We all make mistakes, how we handle mistakes matters
· We support our communities
............If yes, so far, so good. Energuy team is growing fast and is looking for someone to join our data team.
Successful employees in this position are:
- computer literate
- AMAZING at math!
- enjoy working with data
- positive thinkers
- extremely detail oriented
- quick to learn computer tasks
- confident with technology (computers, apps, etc)
- goal oriented - looking to advance within the company
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Data Process Manager, the primary objective of this position is to support the Data Team.
- Work in conjunction with other team members to promote a “Team Environment”
- Learn and become proficient entering data into NRCan’s HOT2000 software
- Utilize Software to Create Home Energy Efficiency Reports
- Maintain consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health and safety procedures
- Able to execute a “common sense” approach when working through tasks.
- Answer all e-mails and voicemails and respond accordingly
- Attend, participate and communicate in all departmental meetings
- Able to problem solve and utilize strategic thinking strategies.
- To provide the organization with efficiency and professionalism and to ensure 100% job performance satisfaction and 100% customer satisfaction.
- To ensure that all tasks have been completed in a timely manner.
- Able to proficiently use Word, Excel, scheduling program, fax, e-mail and Internet utilizing above average typing skills
- Ability to manage quality and quantity of work with little direction
- Ability to prioritize high volume of work in a fast-paced environment
Human Relation Skills:
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment exercising a “sense of urgency” attitude
- Communication with clients and other team members is necessary
- Strong decision-making skills while remaining patient and organized
- The ability to multitask
- During a 6–8-hour shift, you will typically spend at least six hours sitting in continuous periods of 60 minutes or more
- Availability between 8:00am-6:00pm (EST)
- Starting Wage $16.50
- Opportunity for advancement
- Benefits after 6 months.
-Work from the Brantford office.
1. Post secondary education is required.
2. Minimum 1 year computer experience.
3. Minimum 3 years work experience is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $16.50 per hour